MNOIC (MicroNano Open Innovation Center) offers the technical support
for research and development of MEMS, Metal Mold and Wafer/Chip MEMS packaging
utilizing a worldwide-level 8 and 12 inches MEMS facility.
MNOIC is established in 2011, as a part of an activity of MIF (MEMS
Industrial Forum), Micromachine Center. Collaborating with Device Technology
Research Institute in AIST (Advanced Industrial Science and Technology) JAPAN,
and Utilizing the 8/12 inches MEMS facility at TIA [TKB812].
MNOIC offers the engineering expertise and skills to support industrial
My Lab offers the R&D environment utilizing 8/12 inches MNOIC utility, equipment
MY Fab offers the R&D equipment for the specific subject to the prototyping
- Customer can use the 8/12 inches facilities during 1 year-
or 6 months-term with special discount.
- After evaluation, customer can decide whether they purchase these facilities
in in-house or not.
- Engineers can expand their human network.
- Engineers can attend several MEMS engineering and MEMS based MOT seminars
hosted by Device Technology Research Institute and MNOIC.
Training of Engineers
- Customer can use the facilities with one-time bases.
- After the detailed investigation, customer can decide whether they introduce
new equipment in in-house factory or not.
- MNOIC also offers the operation of equipment for the small and start-up
- MNOIC supports the introduction of affiliated MEMS foundry company for
the production of MEMS.
- MOT seminars
- New marketing seminars
- MEMS technology seminars