MNOIC (MicroNano Open Innovation Center) offers the technical support
for research and development of MEMS, Metal Mold and Wafer/Chip MEMS packaging
utilizing a worldwide-level state-of-the-art 8 and 12 inches MEMS facility.
MNOIC is established in 2011, as a part of an activity of MIF (MEMS Industrial Forum), Micromachine Center. Collaborating with UMEMSME(Research Center for Ubiquitous MEMS and Micro Engineering) in AIST (Advanced Industrial Science and Technology) JAPAN, and Utilizing the 8/12 inches MEMS facility at TIA [TKB812]. MNOIC offers the engineering expertise and skills to support industrial development
My Lab offer the R&D environment utilizing 8/12 inches MNOIC utility, equipment
MY Fab offer the R&D equipment for the specific subject to the prototyping
- Customer can use the 8/12 inches state-of-the-art facilities during 1 year-
or 6 months-term with special discount.
- After evaluation, customer can decide whether they purchase these facilities
in in-house or not.
- Engineers can expand their human network.
- Engineers can attend several MEMS engineering and MEMS based MOT seminars
hosted by UMEMSME and MNOIC.
Training of Engineers
- Customer can use the facilities with one-time bases.
- After the detailed investigation, customer can decide whether they introduce
new equipment in in-house factory or not.
- MNOIC also offers the operation of equipment for the small and start-up
- MNOIC supports the introduction of affiliated MEMS foundry company for
the production of MEMS.
- MOT seminars
- New marketing seminars
- MEMS technology seminars
- MemsONE design & simulation tool